Allergy-Friendly Recipes with @ProduceForKids

I’ve teamed up with Produce for Kids to bring you a bunch of healthy, kid-friendly, allergy-friendly recipes today. I know you’re going to love these!

allergy friendly recipes 500px

As you may know, I’ve been working with Produce for Kids for the past year to come up with healthy family-friendly recipes to share with you.

Many of our readers and their families have dietary restrictions so we decided to come up with a bunch of healthy recipes that are also allergen-free.

This season’s line up of Produce for Kids recipes includes seven delicious, healthy recipes that have taken some typical allergies into account.

I’m particularly in love with the Hidden Veggie Meatballs. Also the totally allergen-free Italian Meatloaf Muffins. And don’t get me started on those Green Smoothie Pops. I definitely had my share of those, sitting alongside my kids while they enjoyed the fresh flavors with no idea that they were loaded with kale.

Here are the Allergy-Friendly recipes that Produce for Kids and I developed this season:

Apple-Berry Crisp Quinoa Breakfast Bowl (gluten-free (omit the graham cracker), egg-free, nut-free, soy-free)

Light and Fresh Potato Salad (egg-free, nut-free, soy-free)

Flourless Pancakes (gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free)

Gluten-Free Italian Meatloaf Muffins (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free)

Green Smoothie Pops (dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free)

Hidden Veggie Meatballs (dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)

5 Layer Greek Dip (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free)

~

Looking for more kid-friendly recipes?
Click here to see all the recipes I’ve developed and photographed for Produce for Kids.
~

Disclosure: I was paid by Produce for Kids to develop this recipe, to photograph the recipe, to post about it on my blog and to promote it on social media. All opinions are my own.

9 Responses to “Allergy-Friendly Recipes with @ProduceForKids”

1. Kelly Miller — January 16, 2015 @ 10:18 am (#)

I am drooling over that apple and quinoa recipe, my kids will surely love it. Allergy Easy

• Christine Pittman — January 18, 2015 @ 9:11 am (#)

Kelly, I know! Doesn’t that one sound so good?

2. Anna Haton — December 14, 2014 @ 1:35 pm (#)

How timely this is. I ran out of ideas. Allergy Easy

3. Jenny Davis — December 8, 2014 @ 11:13 am (#)

This is so timely because I just run out of ideas. I need new recipes to cook and this is perfect. My Allergy Easy

4. arizer solo vaporizer accessories — May 30, 2014 @ 8:41 am (#)

Buy best portable vaporizer available on the internet with wide
    ranging models be-fit for everybody willing to purchase.
    Since the payment process online at Lifestyle Vapors is
    secured and verified, you will definately get exactly what you order
    with each transaction. There are even some that give a life-time guarantee for vaporizers.

5. king bed frame costco — May 29, 2014 @ 1:24 am (#)

regalo double bed rail

6. Cecil — May 12, 2014 @ 7:04 pm (#)

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Also visit my blog post; e-cigarette cartomizers (Cecil)

7. Jenn @ Mother Thyme — April 24, 2014 @ 8:11 am (#)

These recipes are great! I definitely want to check out those HIdden Veggie Meatballs!

• Christine Pittman — April 24, 2014 @ 12:36 pm (#)

Thanks Jenn! They really are super-tasty. I loved them as much as my kids did :)