Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipe
This Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipe is amazing. I have no other words. Just amazing.
I’m so excited to share my Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers recipe with you today. I’m excited because it’s a tasty recipe. And I’m excited because it’s an easy recipe. But mostly, I’m excited because this recipe is part of the Virtual Baby Shower being held for Katie from Katie’s Cucina today.
A group of us bloggers are sharing easy recipes or crafts that any new mom or any busy family would love to try. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see them all.
Since then, Katie and I have spent a lot of time together both online and in person. She’s enthusiastic about food, blogging and life. And she’s always been willing to answer my blogging questions and help me out in innumerable ways.
Part of why I love blogging is because of the people I’ve gotten to know along the way. And Katie is one of the people who’s made the last 3 years online a sunny and happy place. Thanks, my friend. And good luck to you, Mr. SewWoodsy and that tiny little one. I can’t wait to meet him!
About the Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipe
When I first started organizing Katie’s Virtual Baby Shower with Julie from The Little Kitchen, I knew I wanted to make stuffed peppers because I know how much Katie loves them.
Proof of Katie’s stuffed pepper love:
My only question was what to stuff the peppers with.
I turned to one of her other favorite things: Buffalo Chicken!! I’m telling you, this gal is crazy for buffalo chicken.
Proof of Katie’s buffalo chicken love:
Katie’s Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
Katie’s Buffalo Chicken Bacon Cheese Fries (oh man!)
Katie’s Buffalo Chicken Fondue.
This Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Pepper Recipe is super-quick and super-easy to make. You mixed together chopped up uncooked chicken breast, shredded cheese, shredded carrots and thinly sliced celery with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing (do you SEE all those buffalo chicken flavors are in there?). Then you loosely stuff the mixture into peppers and bake until cooked through, 30 minutes. Really easy. Really tasty. I know Katie’s going to love these.
I hope you enjoy this stuffed peppers recipe, too!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Pepper Recipe
The filling for these stuffed peppers takes only minutes to make. Then the stuffed peppers go into the oven to bake. Dinner is served!
- 1 lb. raw chicken breast, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 4 bell peppers, each cut in half from stem to base, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl toss the chicken with the flour and salt. Add the carrots, celery, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the wing sauce and the ranch dressing.
- Place the pepper halves on a large rimmed baking sheet. Divide the chicken mixture among the peppers. Top each pepper with 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and peppers have achieved desired softness, 30-40 minutes.
And now, here are the delectable links to all the easy recipes and crafts that bloggers have shared in honor of Katie’s Virtual Baby Shower today:
Easy Broccoli & Cheddar Soup from The Little Kitchen
Individual Tortilla Caprese Pizzas from a farmgirl’s dabbles
Easy Cheesy Potato Corn Chowder from A Little Claireification
Slow Cooker Jambalaya from A Spicy Perspective
Italian Style Stir Fry from Aggie’s Kitchen
Apricot Chicken from Bombshell Bling
Easy Baked Spaghetti from Chocolate & Carrots
Cuban Casserole with Whole Grain Mustard Butter Biscuits from Climbing Grier Mountain
Freezer-Friendly Quinoa Meatballs from Cooking with Books
Baby Boy Subway Art Printable from H2OBungalow
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Cake from Inside BruCrew Life
Asparagus And Leek Quiche from Kokocooks
Roasted Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Red Potatoes from Life After Empty Nest
Yogurt Blueberry and Honey Smoothie from My Sweet Zepol
Pesto Parmesan Chicken Salad from Shaken Together
Printable Baby Whale Themed Cards and Project Life Mini Album from Simply Kelly Designs
Coconut Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies from Simply Southern Baking
Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Garden Vegetables from Sweet Remedy
Easy Kofta Kebabs from Tasty Chomps
Crock Pot Fajitas with Chicken and Quinoa from The Dinner-Mom
Overnight Oatmeal from The Hungry Housewife
Honey-Dijon Chicken, Apple & Quinoa Wraps from The Kitchen Prep
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Soup from The Lemon Bowl
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos from The Nifty Foodie
DIY Whale Art from While They Snooze
One Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice from Yellow Bliss Road
25 Responses to “Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipe”
- Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipes
- Blog Partner Spotlight – Christine @ Cook the Story | OAMC from Once A Month Meals
- 14 Scrumptious Stuffed Vegetable Recipes | Denver
- Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Eryn's World
- How To Make Stuffed Peppers: Methods and Recipes
- 17 Mouthwatering Buffalo Chicken Recipes You Can’t Live Without
- A weekend of relaxation and productivity | A Glimpse Into Eryn's World
- Bites of Life (#4) | Noble Pig
- Easy Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup | the little kitchen
- Coconut Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies | Simply Southern Baking