An Easy Fruit Dip: Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt with Cinnamon & Spice
Hi There Chocolate Lover! Today I have the easiest chocolate dessert for you. It’s a fruit dip made with Stonyfield Greek yogurt, cocoa and cinnamon.
But even though I don’t like to make desserts, I do like to *eat* desserts.
When I crave something dessert-like I need it to be effortless. And given the number of calories I’ve swallowed over the holiday season so far, I also need it to be healthy.
That’s why I invented this chocolatey, decadent yet healthy fruit dip made of Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt and cocoa.
I loooovvvveeee cinnamon and chocolate together.
Oh, and there’s an optional pinch of cayenne to give this fruit dip pizzazz.
It’s so good.
I swear, this fruit dip is the easiest and tastiest thing I make when friends visit. Just mix and serve. Even I don’t mind doing that!
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- fresh berries, marshmallows and sweet biscuits (for dipping)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until it is an even dark color and all of the brown sugar granules have dissolved, about 3 minutes. Serve with fresh berries, marshmallows and sweet biscuits for dipping.
Disclosure: This post originally contained a giveaway. Simply Organic and Stonyfield provided the items for giveaway and also provided me with an identical herb and spice gift pack and yogurt coupons for my own use. All opinions are my own.
63 Responses to “An Easy Fruit Dip: Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt with Cinnamon & Spice”
- Over 35 Healthy and Delicious Yogurt Dips
- 90+ Healthy Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert - Ari's Menu
- Super Bowl Healthy Eats | Grounded & Surrounded
- Pots de Chocolat with Greek Yogurt - Easy Chocolate Desserts
- 85 Chocolate Lover's Recipes | Chef in Training
- Lemon Pound Cake Kebabs with Yogurt Dip - It's Yummi!
- American Chocolate Week – Recipes Roundup
- 15 Sexy Chocolate Dips For Valentine’s Day
- Fruit Dip: Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Dip with Cinnamon « We Live Social
- Breakfast and inspiration | The lovely chitchat