A White Wine Slush Recipe With Watermelon & Lemon
Today I’m sharing a frozen drink recipe. A *pink* frozen drink recipe. With lemon in it. And watermelon. And WINE. It’s a Watermelon and Lemon White Wine Slush Recipe that is easy to make and deliciously refreshing.
Sometimes I’m in the mood for pink lemonade. Sometimes I’m in the mood for wine. And sometimes I’m in the mood for both.
That’s how I decided to try developing a Lemon White Wine Slush Recipe Pinkened With Watermelon.
This slushie is super easy to make. Cut and freeze some watermelon and chill some white wine. Put them in the blender with some lemon juice and sugar and whiz it up. Then keep it in your fridge until you’re in the mood to add some to a half glass of white wine to give it some extra chill and pretty pink flavor.
- 4 cups of watermelon cubes
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 bottle of very cold white wine (anything that you like to drink), plus more for serving
- Put the watermelon cubes into a ziplock bag and then into the freezer until frozen, at least 2 hours.
- Put the watermelon, the lemon juice, the sugar and the cold white wine into a blender and whiz it around until it is smooth. Pour the mixture back into the ziplock bag and back into the freezer. Leave it there until it is good and frozen squishing it now and then, at least 3 hours.
- Glug the frozen mixture into a wine glass filling it ⅔ full. Top with a bit more wine.
Some more wine slush recipes to try:
Sweet Wine Slushies from The Kitchn
Raspberry Chardonnay Slushies from The Naptime Chef
Frozen White Peach Sangria Slushie from Always Order Dessert
And now, back to the main topic of today, link up your Pink-Lemonade-Inspired recipe here:
18 Responses to “A White Wine Slush Recipe With Watermelon & Lemon”
- Easy Frozen Watermelon Popsicles
- Best Recipes of 2013
- 75+ Summer Fruit Recipes Roundup | The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- A Frozen Watermelon & White Wine Dessert