New Year’s Eve Champagne Cocktail: Sparkling Sangria
Make any party special with champagne cocktails. Here I have six different cocktails for you that together only use nine simple ingredients. Easy and fun, the perfect party!
Today I’m sharing a recipe for a Sparkling Sangria. It’s sparkling wine with a lot of ice and a lot of fruit. It’s a refreshing drink that would be perfect to start out your New Year’s Eve. Before your guests arrive, make up a pitcher of it. Greet them at the door with the pitcher and a glass to pour into.
Then lead them to the bar and show them the ingredients and recipes for the other champagne cocktails that they can sample throughout the night!
Here are the links to all of the easy champagne cocktails:
Here’s the recipe for today’s champagne cocktail, the Sparkling Sangria:
- ice cubes
- about 40 frozen cranberries
- 1 medium orange (or 2 clementines)
- ½ of a lemon
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Put the cranberries in a medium sized bowl and cover with hot tap water to defrost them. Once defrosted, drain them and then chop them up. If any juice accumulates on the cutting board try to save it to add to the sangria. Similarly, roughly chop the orange and the lemon also saving up any of the juices that squirt out onto your cutting board.
- Fill a 1 and ½ liter (50 ounce) pitcher ⅓ full of ice. Add the cranberries, orange and lemon along with any of the accumulated juice. Pour in the bubbly. Store in the fridge for up to 30 minutes before serving. I like to serve this sangria in Champagne flutes but you can use regular wine glasses or a martini glass.
11 Responses to “New Year’s Eve Champagne Cocktail: Sparkling Sangria”
- New Years Menu Ideas (PHOTOS) - Casa Diseno LLC
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: The Barbotage
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: Black Velvet
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: The Poinsetta
- Champagne Cocktail Recipe for New Year’s Eve
- 52 Holiday Cocktails to Try This Season
- Six Easy Champagne Cocktails that use Nine Simple Ingredients
- Pomegranate Sparkling Wine Cocktail
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: The French 75 : Cook the Story