6 Champagne Cocktails, 9 Ingredients: French 75
I’m bringing you 6 easy champagne cocktail recipes that together use only nine simple ingredients. Perfect for a New Year’s Eve Party or for any fun and special night.
Champagne Cocktails are sometimes thought to be girly drinks. But there are some that could totally put hair on your chest. This one, The French 75, is one of those. Or at least it normally is with its big blast of gin and very little else to dress it up.
In this version I’ve added grenadine instead of the usual simple syrup. It still has a G&T feel to it but with a touch of sweetness.
Here’s the recipe for the Pink French 75. Links to the other 5 easy champagne cocktails are below.
- ice cubes
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce gin
- ½ cup sparkling wine
- lemon slice (optional)
- Put two or three ice cubes into a tall glass. Top with the grenadine, lemon juice and gin. Fill the glass with sparkling wine. Garnish with a slice of lemon or leave it plain to keep it (nearly) manly.
Check out the other Champagne Cocktails in my series “6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients”:
9 Responses to “6 Champagne Cocktails, 9 Ingredients: French 75”
- Champagne Cocktails for the Holidays
- 20 Festive Champagne Cocktails Plus Champagne Recipes And More
- 52 Holiday Cocktails to Try This Season
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients: Sparkling Sangria : Cook the Story
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: The Barbotage : Cook the Story
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: Black Velvet : Cook the Story
- 6 Easy Champagne Cocktails, 9 Simple Ingredients, Today: The Poinsetta : Cook the Story
- Six Easy Champagne Cocktails that use Nine Simple Ingredients : Cook the Story